Digital Die Cutter
B2 Sheets and Vinyl Roll Cutting in One
- Cuts, kiss cuts, and scores larger formats
- Cuts adhesive vinyl roll-to-sheet
- Processes cut files without physical dies
The DocuCutter DPC-2024 Digital Die Cutter combines its capacity to support oversize B2 sheets with 24” vinyl cutting technology. The DPC-2024 handles substrates such as paper, laminates, and adhesive stocks up to 350 gsm to produce applications from pocket folders to custom boxes. Each sheet is guided back and forth on the cutting pad by three multi-pressure pinch rollers. It comes included with a cutting knife and scoring pen to process printed output in addition to a vinyl cutting knife for finishing decals on demand.
- Easy job file preparation and set up
- Quick changeover from paper to vinyl cutting
- Automated feeding with adjustable trays
- Dual tooling head and Flexi 19 software
- Custom boxes
- Pocket folders
- Labels and stickers
- Vinyl Decals
- Floor Graphics
Up to 1530mm per second
|Input Paper Size||
8.5" x 11" to 20.87" x 29.53"
|Maximum Cutting Area (Vinyl)||
21" x 19.68'
|Maximum Roll Width (Vinyl)||
Up to 24"