Duplo USA is committed to attracting talented employees to continue to build on our company’s strengths and achievements. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in any of the career opportunities below, please submit your resume and salary history to Human Resources at [email protected]. No phone calls please.
Regional Sales Manager & Direct Sales Manager
Basic Job Function and Responsibility:
Responsible for selling products, services and solutions to clients within a specified geographic territory. Also responsible for supporting dealers or end users located within that territory. Must possess a strong balance of communication and task-management skills.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving territory objectives, plans and strategies in coordination with the company’s business plan.
- Required to travel to prospect locations to introduce products, establish leads, and maintain the relationships of existing customer accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by assisting with training, installation, and managing the relationship between client and Duplo.
- Manage the sales process through the Sage CRM system to effectively track activities and manage contact information for sales prospects and existing clients. Track and maintain log of scheduled visits or meeting with clients within the sales territory assigned.
- Responsible for gathering information to effectively analyze customer applications, make proper equipment recommendations, and make final sales presentations.
- Maintain regular customer contact to resolve any problems that arise in existing accounts.
- Maintain dealer sales goals established within your territory.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in printing finishing industry.
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of information and provide constructive feedback/direction to customers and management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines. Work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to organize complex projects and establish priorities consistent with department objectives. Able to effectively deal with customers, team members, and co-workers with a high level of professionalism.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to influence, develop, and empower others to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Out of town, overnight travel is sometimes required.
Warehouse Clerk – Santa Ana, CA or Ontario, CA location
We are seeking two full-time Warehouse Clerks to work either in our Santa Ana, CA or Ontario, CA warehouse. 100% medical, dental and vision benefits plus generous pension plan! We’re looking for a self-starter who takes initiative and can manage multiple tasks with accuracy while meeting daily shipping deadlines.
- Properly package and prepare daily shipments of parts or machines using common carriers, FEDEX, UPS, USPS or other means. Verify information on packing slip and invoice match information on bill of lading and ensure all BOLs are prepared and signed properly.
- Verify and document product weights and dimensions, and document.
- Ensure shipping carrier has been contacted for pickup and assist with loading truck per driver’s instructions. Log into inventory software daily and submit shipping documents to order department.
- Receiving: Verify each incoming shipment, sign off on receipt if shipment and contents are accurate and clear without any damage, note any problems or damage on receipt and communicate such to driver and supervisor.
- Unload containers, verify contents, scan shipment into computer system, place items into inventory, and rotate products as necessary.
- Maintain accurate inventory of equipment, supplies and parts using computer to log in incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure physical count matches the system at all times.
- Perform physical inventory of all products annually or at periodic intervals as required, must be willing to work a few weekends out of the year for physical product counting.
- Research and report any inventory discrepancies to inventory and warehouse managers.
- Minimum 1 year working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds or less as needed.
- High school diploma, ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Basic computer data entry and email skills
- Highly motivated, self-managed, organized, and detail oriented individual
Graphic Designer – Santa Ana, CA Headquarters
We are seeking a full-time and experienced Graphic Designer to join the marketing team in Santa Ana, CA. We’re looking for a self-starter who is creative, takes initiative, and can manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines. 100% medical, dental and vision benefits plus generous pension plan!
- Create product brochures for upcoming launches utilizing branded layouts.
- Modify artwork and layouts in existing print applications and work closely with team members to test them for sample pieces.
- Create visually engaging designs for digital and print marketing including product catalogs, sample print applications, website graphics, email marketing, and landing pages.
- Learn our print finishing and embellishment solutions to assist customers and prospects with preparing design files for sample testing, as needed.
- Work closely with Sr. Graphic Designer to assist with tasks as needed such as creating print and display ads, event banners and signage, and direct mail.
- An additional set of skills in photography, copywriting, or video production is a big plus
- 3-7 years of experience in graphic design
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Highly motivated, self-managed
- Easily adapt and shift priorities to expedite rush jobs
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.