Duplo USA is committed to attracting talented employees to continue to build on our company’s strengths and achievements. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in any of the career opportunities below, please submit your resume and salary history to Human Resources at [email protected]. No phone calls please.
Warehouse Clerk – Santa Ana, CA or Ontario, CA location
We are seeking two full-time Warehouse Clerks to work either in our Santa Ana, CA or Ontario, CA warehouse. 100% medical, dental and vision benefits plus generous pension plan! We’re looking for a self-starter who takes initiative and can manage multiple tasks with accuracy while meeting daily shipping deadlines.
- Properly package and prepare daily shipments of parts or machines using common carriers, FEDEX, UPS, USPS or other means. Verify information on packing slip and invoice match information on bill of lading and ensure all BOLs are prepared and signed properly.
- Verify and document product weights and dimensions, and document.
- Ensure shipping carrier has been contacted for pickup and assist with loading truck per driver’s instructions. Log into inventory software daily and submit shipping documents to order department.
- Receiving: Verify each incoming shipment, sign off on receipt if shipment and contents are accurate and clear without any damage, note any problems or damage on receipt and communicate such to driver and supervisor.
- Unload containers, verify contents, scan shipment into computer system, place items into inventory, and rotate products as necessary.
- Maintain accurate inventory of equipment, supplies and parts using computer to log in incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure physical count matches the system at all times.
- Perform physical inventory of all products annually or at periodic intervals as required, must be willing to work a few weekends out of the year for physical product counting.
- Research and report any inventory discrepancies to inventory and warehouse managers.
- Minimum 1 year working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds or less as needed.
- High school diploma, ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Basic computer data entry and email skills
- Highly motivated, self-managed, organized, and detail oriented individual
Graphic Designer – Santa Ana, CA Headquarters
We are seeking a full-time and experienced Graphic Designer to join the marketing team in Santa Ana, CA. We’re looking for a self-starter who is creative, takes initiative, and can manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines. 100% medical, dental and vision benefits plus generous pension plan!
- Create product brochures for upcoming launches utilizing branded layouts.
- Modify artwork and layouts in existing print applications and work closely with team members to test them for sample pieces.
- Create visually engaging designs for digital and print marketing including product catalogs, sample print applications, website graphics, email marketing, and landing pages.
- Learn our print finishing and embellishment solutions to assist customers and prospects with preparing design files for sample testing, as needed.
- Work closely with Sr. Graphic Designer to assist with tasks as needed such as creating print and display ads, event banners and signage, and direct mail.
- An additional set of skills in photography, copywriting, or video production is a big plus
- 3-7 years of experience in graphic design
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Highly motivated, self-managed
- Easily adapt and shift priorities to expedite rush jobs
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.