Digital Die Cutter
B2 Flatbed Cutting On Demand
- Cuts, scores and perforates
- Automatically feeds larger formats and thicker substrates
- Processes cut files without physical dies
Enter new markets with on demand packaging. Featuring smart technology and automated feeding, the DPC-600 PKG Digital Die Cutter produces custom boxes, pocket folders, and POP retail displays in shorter runs. It comes standard with a number of tools designed to process various types of substrates and thicknesses. The press cut tool performs precise cutting on media up to 3 mm thick. Cut intricate shapes on paper and PET plastics with the active knife or drag knife. Score fold lines on packaging using the scoring wheel. Use the optional oscillating knife to pulsate through corrugated, chip boards, and foam boards up to 6 mm thick.
- Easy job file preparation and set up
- Automated registration and changeovers
- Deep pile feeder with 8″ stack capacity
- Quadruple tooling head and DPC Connect software
- Custom boxes
- POP retail displays
- PVC signage
- Pocket Folders
Up to 1200mm per second
|Input Paper Size||
11" x 17" to 23" x 29.5"
Up to 8"
Duplo TSC Touchscreen with stand, Oscillating knife, Roll fed unit
|Maximum Cutting Thickness||
Up to 6mm