Multi-Purpose Embellishment Solution for Shorter Runs
- Applies foil over printed toner
- Applies dry coating and laminating films
- Creates visually-appealing applications on a budget
The DFL-500 offers the flexibility to dry coat, foil, or laminate digitally-printed applications with ease. For dry coating and laminating jobs, the DFL-500 utilizes a ceramic thermal roller and heat control system to apply the film over the sheet. Matte and gloss lamination can be used, providing an added-value layer of protection that also helps spot coating embellishments stand out. For toner foiling, the DFL-500 applies adhesive foil anywhere black toner is printed without the use of dies. Foiling on top polymer can also be done for a raised foil effect.
- Easy job set up and changeover
- Foiling with gold, silver, blue, green, red, and matte gold colors
- Automatic film cutting system to separate laminated sheets
- Dust removing and de-curling system featured in more expensive laminators
- Book covers
- Business cards
15 sheets per minute
|Input Paper Size||
Foil: 5.8” x 8.3” to 13” x 24”, Laminate: 8.3” x 11.7” to 13” x 24”
“It has a very low learning curve. We’ve used other laminators in the past, I was never allowed to use them. But this guy, I actually know how to run which is great when we need to get real short runs out.”DigiWrap At DigiWrap you can customize tissue paper, gift bags, and labels with your corporate brand, logo, product shots or even full-color photos.