Automated, Digital Sheet Feeding
- Feeds pre-collated sets
- Processes small to mid volume sets
- Feeds into a Duplo bookletmaker
The DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder handles the output from your digital presses for on demand bookletmaking. Similar to its higher-end counterpart, the DSF-6000, the DSF-2200 utilizes Duplo’s patented technology to provide a constant and steady supply of air and suction up to 200 sheets per minute. Front/side air separation and an anti-static device minimize the effects of static commonly seen in digitally printed media and the optional barcode reader helps process variable data with integrity.
- High resolution sensors for double feed detection
- Two air suction bins with built-in end mark reader
- Air management system for fine tune adjustments
- Configuration with DBM-600/350/150 Bookletmaker and iSaddle 5.0
- Digital bookletmaking
Up to 200 sheets per minute
Tray A 2.56", Tray B 7.87"
|Input Paper Size||
4.13" x 7.87" to 14.02" x 20"
Barcode kit, Extension tray, Pre-loading kit, Trail edge air kit