Digital Booklet System
Precision Bookletmaking for Shorter Runs
- Turns pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Performs saddle, side, and corner stapling
- Processes CD to letter-size booklets
With the entry-level 150 Digital Booklet System, the DBM-150S/T Bookletmaker and Trimmer integrate the stapler, folder, and face trimmer into one. The DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder, with front/side air separation and an anti-static device, handles the output printed from your digital presses and offers a barcode reader option to process variable data with integrity. With a speed of up to 1,720 booklets per hour, the 150 Digital Booklet System delivers a variety of applications, from catalogs to corporate reports, on demand.
- Automated job set up and changeovers
- Two air suction bins with built-in end mark reader
- LCD control panel with 16-job memory
- PC Controller option to manage system from a PC
- CD-size booklets
- Half letter-size brochures
- Marketing collateral with spot UV covers
Up to 1720 booklets per hour
Tray A 2.56", Tray B 7.87"
|Input Paper Size||
4.72" x 8.27" to 12.60" x 18.11"
Art coated 79-300 gsm, Fine quality 52.3-300 gsm
|Number of Sheets||
Up to 25 sheets
1D and 2D barcode reader, PC controller software, Pre-loading kit
“We’ve never had issues in terms of functionality or service.”Best Brains Best Brains offers enrichment programs designed to enhance children’s overall academic development.