2-in-1 Enhancement Solution for Shorter Runs
- Applies foil over printed toner or spot UV
- Applies single-sided lamination
- Creates embellished applications on a budget
The DFL-700 Foil/Laminator adds value to digitally-printed output on a budget. Ideal for short runs and variable data jobs, the DFL-700 can be used to apply toner or polymer-based foil as well as single-sided lamination for an enhanced finish. It brings the capability to foil on both coated and uncoated paper, process longer sheet sizes up to 26″, and comes equipped with features designed to reduce production time.
- Easy job set up and changeover
- Air control adjustments for various paper weights
- Preheat roller maintains temperature of heated roller, reducing downtime between usage
- Pressure adjustments promote better adhesion on foiling jobs
- Book covers
- Business cards
40 sheets per minute (foiling); 20 sheets per minute (lamination)
|Input Paper Size||
Min 8.26" x 8.26"/ Max 15.16" x 25.98"