All-in-One Precision Finishing for B2-Format Jobs
- Removes margins/gutters and prevents toner cracking
- Creates custom T- and L-shape perforations
- Optimizes multiple-up imposition layouts
The DC-746 B2 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser processes and finishes B2 output on demand. Integrating the DC-20K B2 Feeder and DC-20000 B2 Cutter/Bridge Unit with the all-in-one DC-746 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser, the DC-746 B2 expands capabilities to turnaround jobs with better accuracy and efficiency.
As print runs continue to get shorter many print providers are looking to maximize the sheet size and implement a workflow that keeps productivity high and costs low. The DC-746 B2 turns flat sheets with multiple-up impositions into finished pieces that are slit, cut, creased, scored, and perforated in a single pass. Get creative with wider formats that stand out from the rest such as oversized direct mailers, accordion brochures, book jackets, posters, and much more.
- Automated job set up
- High feed capacity with Short Edge Feed (SEF) and Long Edge Feed (LEF)
- Two registration scanners for cutting accuracy
- Optional perforating and slitting modules for additional finishing
- Direct mailers
- Accordion brochures
- Book jackets
- Marketing collateral
Up to 9.5 sheets per minute
|Input Paper Size||
Width: 14.56" x 29.52" Length: 14.56" x 29.52"
|Min Cut Length||
15 mm (lead cut), 10 mm (gutter cuts), 10 mm (trail cuts)
Up to 6 per sheet
B2 cutter specifications listed above. Refer to brochure for complete list of specifications for feeder, B2 cutter, and DC-746.