Digital Booklet System
Precision Bookletmaking for Production Environments
- Turns pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Performs saddle, side, and corner-stitching
- Processes CD-size to letter landscape booklets
With the fully automated 600i Pro Digital Booklet System, the DBM-600/T Bookletmaker and Trimmer integrate the stitcher, folder, and face trimmer into one. The DSF-6000 Sheet Feeder, with three-side air separation and static eliminator, handles the output printed from your digital presses and offers a barcode reader to process variable data with integrity. No manual set ups. With a speed of up to 4,800 booklets per hour, the 600i Pro delivers a wide variety of applications, from catalogs to corporate reports, on demand.
- Automated job set up and changeovers
- 24″ feed capacity for longer runs
- PC Controller software to manage system from a PC
- In-line creasing/slitting option for full-bleed finishing
- Promotional calendars
- Letter landscape catalogs
- CD-size booklets
- Half letter-size brochures
- Marketing collateral with spot UV covers
Up to 4800 booklets per hour
|Input Paper Size||
4.72" x 8.27" to 14.01" x 24.01"
Fine quality and coated 64-300 gsm
|Number of Sheets||
Up to 30 sheets (saddle stitch), up to 50 sheets (side or corner stitch)
Anti-static bar kit, Barcode kit for DSF-6000 or DSF-CFL, DBM-600 Air Kit, DBM-HSC High Speed Creaser, DBM-LSW Extended Conveyor, DBM-SSW Short Stacker, DSF-CFL Cover Feeder
“We’re very impressed with the setup time. It’s minimal, very few tools are required. It’s all computer driven. We can go from an 8.5″ x 11″ saddle stitched book to a small book in minutes.”Elanders Americas Elanders Americas is known for global print production and as a leader in high volume, short-run print, digital media reproduction.