The Duplo DF-980 Automatic Paper Folder is the quietest tabletop folding machine in the industry. With a high speed of up to 242 sheets per minute, the DF-980 utilizes Duplo’s patented three-roller friction feed system to process a wide range of paper stocks and also comes equipped with Optical Double Feed Detection to ensure personalized documents are folded one sheet at a time. Easy to use and built-in with sound absorbers for quiet operation, the DF-980 eliminates folding by hand and is perfect for any office environment.
The DF-980 comes pre-programmed with six standard fold types including single, double, half accordion, letter, accordion and gate – enabling users to fold a variety of applications at the touch of a button. The DF-980 automatically detects five of the most popular paper sizes from letter, legal, ledger, half letter and half legal, and sets the pre-programmed fold position without any adjustments required. Users can also create custom fold styles with non-standard paper sizes simply by moving the fold plates via the user-friendly control panel and save them into one of its 20 job memories. Further extending its capabilities, the DF-980 comes standard with a cross folding unit to reprocess single folded sheets into right angle folds.
- Three-roller friction feed system
- Miss-feed, paper jam, and optical double feed detections ensure document integrity
- Standard cross folding unit for right angle folds
- Six pre-programmed standard folds
- High speed folding up to 242 sheets per minute
- 20 job memories for custom folds
- Automatic paper size detection
- Automatic fold plate setting
- Built-in sound absorbers for quiet operation
- 500-sheet feed tray capacity